How can I support 130 lbs of lights in a grow tent

WarBux79

So I have about 130 LBS of lights and I need a frame to support it. I cant find any tents that can safely support enough weight. The highest I have found is the Intense models and they run over 1200. I wouldnt mind spending the 1200 on a tent if it could support everything I need to hang but it cant.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to support all this weight? I was thinking of using 2 by 6's and 2 by 4's to build a frame inside the tent but that would be a pain to take apart. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Nah, my circuits cant handle over 1500w each so HPS is out. Instead I opted for LEDs which allows me to stay under the 1500w threshold but has this extra weight requirements. The lights are about 120 lbs the circulating can fan is 77 lbs the emergency exhaust can fan is another 77 lbs which already puts me over the 150 lbs the intense model tents will safely hold and thats without some of the other stuff I have ordered.

Nah, my circuits cant handle over 1500w each so HPS is out. Instead I opted for LEDs which allows me to stay under the 1500w threshold but has this extra weight requirements. The lights are about 120 lbs the circulating can fan is 77 lbs the emergency exhaust can fan is another 77 lbs which already puts me over the 150 lbs the intense model tents will safely hold and thats without some of the other stuff I have ordered.

WOW...I had no idea that it would weigh that much...yes you will need to jig something.

Back
Top Bottom