How do i edit my post?

Your ability to edit your posts is time-limited, after that time you'll need to contact a moderator to make those changes for you.

To edit or delete your posts, click the
Report-Post.jpg
button by the post you want to edit. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting the post may result in the removal of the entire thread.

Your ability to edit your posts is time-limited

It's 420 minutes, isn't it? :laughtwo:

To edit or delete your posts, click the
Report-Post.jpg
button by the post you want to edit. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting the post may result in the removal of the entire thread.

I might be mistaken, but I believe that the permission required for members to soft-delete their own posts is turned off.

How do I delete pictures from my gallery?

I don't see an actual delete button/link. What you can do is to click on the Gallery link at the top of the page, then click on the My Photos link that appears close to the top of the page. That will take you to your photos. Click on one of the thumbnails to view that particular picture. Click on Photo Options on the upper right-hand side of the screen (directly above the string of thumbnails that appear when you're viewing a picture). Then click on the Report Picture (
exclamation.png
) link and when the box comes up to type the reason that you're reporting it, ask the staff to delete the picture for you.

There may be another way, but I didn't see one. And that one works.

Has this method of editing posts changed over the past few years? I cant find that edit/delete button to save my life. I am the one who started the thread, does that have something to do with it?

Hi Brettski,

No, this method is still the same. You have 420 minutes to edit your own post.

When you start a thread, that's all it is, you are the creator of the thread, the same time limit applies to starting threads just the same as creating a post in the thread.

Hope this helps.

:Namaste:

Has this method of editing posts changed over the past few years? I cant find that edit/delete button to save my life. I am the one who started the thread, does that have something to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom