How does it look to you? (photos)

xTwistie

Strain: Sweet skunk from sweet seeds. Auto strain, smells very good and was very resistant to a complete noobs mistakes. This plant went through a hell after a transplant, i know you shouldn't transplant AF strains, lesson learned. It got very schocked, but came out better than expected, thought it was gonna die.
Don't be fooled by the picture it's only 35cm tall. I've looked at the trichomes most of them are milky, there are some clear ones though and a really few almost amber ones. I really want the "uplifting" kinda high, so how long till they start changing to amber? It is my very first grow so i have no idea. It's really pain in the ass to cut off leaves and use a 420 scope, because it doesn't work well with a plant you have to cut something off to examine it.
VQa0VQr.jpg

r5Bylvm.jpg

Popcorn buds
efmjtBF.jpg

Shit loads of crystals but your pistils appear mostly white. If you want an "uplifting" high it should come up before too many trichomes go amber - seems strange you have that high a percentage of milky but so few brown pistils. I'd say you may have a week or so to go , but check each day if you're able to - they can go virtually from not ready to ready in 24 - 36 hours But it might end up being a trial and error deal. Take a bud (smaller) off, allow it to dry NATURALLY, wait a few days, repeat. Not ideal as your plant is small but it will give valuable insight for your next grow which I see is in the background. It's all very well wanting to have certain types of high but in the begining I'd worry more about getting a result - ie gettin stoned !! But it looks like you're on the right path, just be careful trnsplanting.

Back
Top Bottom