how does my flowering look so far?

sativaskater

shelby.png

13 days flowring

skylar.png

9 days flowering

Well to help shorten the flowring time and get it closer to it's full potential, decrease the amount of nitrogen in it's diet. This will cause the plant to start using it's own stored energy and help it flower a little faster. This will also cause the plant leaves to turn yellow and possibly fall off which is normal for on a low nitrogen diet.

CGs

wow thanks for the tip. ive recently cut the lights back to 11/13 and im thinking in another 2 weeks im going to switch them to 10/14

She only needs 12 hours of darkness for flowering. Giving her more than that is only reducing the light she needs to store her energy, which in itself can reduce yield. If I were in your situation I would keep the 12/12 schedule while reducing the nitrogen then I would flush 10 days before harvest and give her no more water for those 10 days. If you have a good N deficiency then you can get away with flushing closer to harvest, but not too close, you want her to dry out a bit. Then the final 24-36 hours she would spend in complete undisturbed darkness. That will give you something worthy of your efforts in such a short time. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom