what's the minimum time for veg?

Mordep

420 Member
Hello there

I have a GB with 2ft x 2ft x 3ft and i don.t want my plants to over grow X= so, how much time do i need to veg a plant, from seed. i want it to flower asap. i heard that u can start flowring stage after the 3rd pair of stem ?

is that space fully for flowering or are you going to do both in the one and not perpetual?

you can go from clone to flower really quick. you should check out some of the SOG grows in the Completed Journals or even Journals In Progress to utilize your space.

you can go 12/12 from the start,you just have to make them come out of the ground:peace:

What fish cake said. You can basically start flowering immediately although if they just sprout and you start to flower, they won't be developed to their max by the time they finish. Clones however can go straight into flowering because they already have a root system and a few leaves to jump start the process. Hope that helped!

ty guys...

i think i.m going to veg for 2weeks maybe just to get some good roots (hope they grow fast in hydro (simple bubller))

I had already seen some SOG journals, i think i.m going to pick some info from there =D

cumpz pipz!

I.m going to do veng and flor in the same space, i.m going for ultra steath! if it runs ok, ill get another cabinet...

Back
Top Bottom