How much time from seed to flower?

Mordep

420 Member
Helo

I have 2 Super lemon haze seeds that have already sprouted, and i want to know how much time do i need to VEG to start flowering, i know that they r not the best kind for rush bloom, but they where given =D can i start 12/12 rigth away ?

(my grow box is 2ft*2ft*3ft - 2cfl 100W 4fans 8" - simple bubler (i think i.m going for SCRog))

Ty man, i think im going to let them veg for a while . its not possible to enter in bloom with 2days of sprounding ?

and what about nuts ? should i go straight for bloom % ? or slowly incrise wih 1/4 --- 1/3 --- 1/2 --- full =D ???

How much ceiling height do you have in your box, including the bulbs? I would imagine 30" or so?

Given that you only have 1 square foot per plant you need to get into flower quickly.

In my opinion, with two plants in your box, I would switch to flower when you get your first true set of leaves, and don't top. You can bend them away from each other during the stretch. Being a sativa, it will be a challenge in your space.
If you went with one, I would go for the SCROG type of grow, and if done right that would probably yield a little more than 2 grown without topping. The SCROG would allow the plant to use more of the light your cfl's are creating.

Either way start with 1/4 strength nutes and go up very slowly as they grow. Keep in mind they won't be eating a lot due to the lower lighting. Start with typical 'grow' nutes because they still need a lot on nitrogen. After a week or so of 12/12 go ahead and give them 50/50 grow and bloom nutes. When the are opening a stretching go all bloom nutes, they need the P and K at this point.

Hi Mordep,
I feed grow nutrients the first 2 weeks of flower. The third week it is a blend of grow and bloom nutrients.
Then on it is full bloom nutrients.

:peace: to the patients,
cocoJoe

ty all =D alot info here ! i.m going just for 1 seed and try a SCRog =D

(talking about height for the plants i have 28inches )!

my friend just told me that i have a SLH and a Harjan Haze#1 (and not 2 SLH) ... sativa too, but ill only grow HH#1 =D

How much ceiling height do you have in your box, including the bulbs? I would imagine 30" or so?

Given that you only have 1 square foot per plant you need to get into flower quickly.

In my opinion, with two plants in your box, I would switch to flower when you get your first true set of leaves, and don't top. You can bend them away from each other during the stretch. Being a sativa, it will be a challenge in your space.
If you went with one, I would go for the SCROG type of grow, and if done right that would probably yield a little more than 2 grown without topping. The SCROG would allow the plant to use more of the light your cfl's are creating.

Either way start with 1/4 strength nutes and go up very slowly as they grow. Keep in mind they won't be eating a lot due to the lower lighting. Start with typical 'grow' nutes because they still need a lot on nitrogen. After a week or so of 12/12 go ahead and give them 50/50 grow and bloom nutes. When the are opening a stretching go all bloom nutes, they need the P and K at this point.

A couple of months is good if you dont let them flower naturally. but he has hit it on the nail

Back
Top Bottom