How good till blunt goes bad?

FuzzyBud

Lets say I roll a blunt tonight and i need it for tommorow night if i put it in a baggy like a ziploc will it stay good or go stale? how long are they good for? or say i smoked half of one and wanted to save the rest till tommorow.

Sorry for sounded so ammature But i would rather ask then find out and its stale the next day :laughtwo:

Thanks in advance :grinjoint:

i rolled a blunt and left it in one of them tubes for a week and it was fine. if your woried just get a little piece of wood get it good and wet but not dripping and toss it in there with it.

SmittyBlaze said:
haha...stoned much?...yea man put it in a ziploc and ziplock it it'll be good for a day...i think it'll be good for a couple days but the paper will dry and turn into a stiffer blunt so itll just burn harder.

Heh you have no idea:p, burn hardeR? (errr faster? Lol im so fucked up what do you mean by harder)

Bro...Also you can cut a piece of Orange or Lemon peel and put it in the ziploc and that`ll keep your blunt and weed from drying out..
A friend of mine keeps his in the fridge until he gets home from work, but I dunno ..I never tried it... so, I wouldn`t recomend it.

Back
Top Bottom