How hard is it

personally my experience has been way better when the plants are started inside till they are about a foot or 2 tall and once tey are put outside they thrive, the hardest thing to do is let your plant grow when you want soooooo bad to pull it patience is an absolute must, too many ppl have good weed that could be great weed if they coulda waited 1 or 2 more weeks to let it get dense

Totaly agree w/ rich on that... Way easier to get asuccessful crop if you use 1 footers. Another good idea would be to "weather" the plants by introducing them to outdoors slowly for a couple hours a day and increasing more & more for about a week. This builds up the plants waxy protective layer for outside protection.

Easier than indoors! When growing indoors you try to replicate outdoors. When outdoors you don't have to replicate anything. You feed, water and determine sex. That's all there is to it. Pull all males before they flower and harvest females at the end of the flower cycle when the buds are ready. Not much more to it than that. No fans, timers, or lights to worry about. Real easy.

when planting outdoors timing is everything, for me here in my region i know that its pretty much pointless to plant after july 1st, because the plant is going to have to be in the ground till the end of october if thats the case, in my area planting starts may 24th weekend and ends canada day weekend its like independance day here lol after that its pretty much too late to have a crop

Yeah I grow mine indoors til they reach about 10" - 12"
after that I move them outside way out in the woods.
Then all I have to do is go out there once or twice a week and water them
and eventually go harvest. Remember, Patience is a virtue.

yea they have a much greater chan e if they are a foot tall and sexed, only going back to your site 2 times a week untill harvest prolly isnt the best of ideas....you can leave footprints and who knows what other signs you may leave behind.....i find weed every year hidden deep in corn fields because people leave footprints behind or their car is randomly parked by a cornfield at night lol if i find a plastic bottle or footprints in the cornfield i have a good chance of finding weed, the plants will survive...just monitor the weather and if its been dry for a few weeks straight then go water them....they get dew in the morning....thetll be enough to support them through a drought

Back
Top Bottom