How Long Does it take?

Irishstoner13

Hey I planted my seeds like on Feb 27th ish, and how long does it take for them to even start growing.. or bud out of the soil?

And I am not sure if this is a rumor or not.. but I was told that Bat shit is great for growing weed? I am not sure.. so I am asking you guys lol.. the Professionals!! hehe:thumb: Cause I have a small bag of it just sitting in my Studio. I got it when I bought the Batman Gothem City (Cartoon) movie. Bull***** in ME! :ganjamon:

They should start poping out around 2 or 3 weeks if you did not germ. them. Keep your soil temp around 60-65F will help. You should keep them in veg, stage till they start to show signs of sex.Usually around 6-12 weeks depend on plant variety.
Yes bat poop is Awsome for your plants. Just be careful you will have to warter it down, make a tea out of it. Something to think about fruit bats have P poo, insect bats have N poo.
hope this helps.

Hmm.. I am not sure what type of bat poop I have.. It had some paper in there.. but it is all eaten up now.. the poop eat away at it.. so how would I go about putting that in the Soil? Yeah it was Feb 22nd when I planted them.. they didn't germinate... but that was because I was affaid of my puppy eating them! lol.. Thanks! Could you give me the step by step of the bat poop way?

i used guano in a gow i payed 18. for a bag it said to put inthe first inch of soil ( this is after they have sprouted ) then at re planting when you up size theyre cont. tthen add the same way it is very good for the veg stage and flower but not for seedlings or new cuttings as its to strong and you will hinder you plants growth

Thanks guys!!! :grinjoint: You have helping alot!!! So I will wait until they have spawned from the soil first!!!

Back
Top Bottom