How long should Power Plants be vegging for outdoors?

Phillybonker

Power Plants have a flowering period of 8-9 weeks but I can't find any information on the vegging time of this strain when grown outdoors in the ground.

Any one have any idea how long the vegging period should be for this strain?

That's kind of difficult to answer. It's going to remain in the growth phase right up until the hours of uninterrupted darkness per day increases to the point that it'll initiate the switch to the flowering phase. Unless you plant it really late, of course - in which case, it'll still have to go through a minimum growth phase until it reaches sexual maturity.

That's kind of difficult to answer. It's going to remain in the growth phase right up until the hours of uninterrupted darkness per day increases to the point that it'll initiate the switch to the flowering phase. Unless you plant it really late, of course - in which case, it'll still have to go through a minimum growth phase until it reaches sexual maturity.
I hope that light:dark ratio isn't 12-12 because that will leave me with only 2 weeks of flowering time.

Photoperiod plants will naturally start flowering usually a few weeks after solstice, for my outdoor plants that is usually in early/mid January when they are beginning to show pistils in earnest. Depending on the visual cues of the trichomes I have harvested from late March to mid April.
Thanks, this is the answer I was looking for. I was wondering how every ones plants started flowering without the 12 hours of darkness per day.

Back
Top Bottom