How long until harvest?

CharlottesHed

My life would be easier if I could harvest these two auto's in less than 2 weeks. What do y'all think? Too soon?

20150716_081642.jpg
20150716_081633.jpg
20150715_104401.jpg
20150715_104310.jpg

Much too soon from what I can see, have you got any bud pics? Anyway to check trichome development? Also what strain is it? Indica/sativa? Breeders timeframe? There's a sticky on here giving a list of what info to include when asking for support, the more the better :thumb: also looks like you have a few deficiencies, whats your nute schedule? And your growing medium?

Yeah I'm aware of the possible nitrogen def, but I'm not too worried about it. They're a ragtag pair of bitchez but I'm cool with that.
Strain is "easy bud " from Royal Queen Seeds. Indica dominant. A strain I can vouch for. The elements have done everything possible to kill these plants, but some how they've survived. It wouldn't surprise me if they're a little stunted actually.
I'll try and upload some bud pics. I'm in the country for a couple of days and internet is patchy.

Looks like the resolution takes a hit with the upload. The buds are in fact (a bit) more frosty than they appear in these pictures.

Older than a auto should be... ~12 weeks.
I planted too early, yes, granted. But at the time it looked as though it was going to be freakishly hot spring. Then of course, almost immediately after planting them the weather went bad and it turned out to be one of the worst and longest springs ever. It took longer than two weeks for them even to sprout!

Back
Top Bottom