How long until harvest

cannoob

At about week 10 with this CKS auto amnesia haze. I feel like it flowered early as it wasn't huge, but what's on it is teasing the hell out of me. I'm thinking about a week from now? 90% of the hairs have gone orange and it's definitely a stinky little bugger.
7b39289c2f7e5000709c56f6a3da2fad.jpg

51f9d259e5e5407d67f8f57f3b2fab17.jpg
063417b22efbbe9382595a56c063e2ca.jpg

Meanwhile my Dutch treat (CKS auto) is a huge robust bush that doesn't seem to want to start flowering.
5b9af13f00c91ee85a1aa189a594f435.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Id say flush then chop some nice buds.and the girl strugling to flower.just switch her to bloom nutes that will kick her into gear;) best of luck

I've read conflicting reports on flushing. Some mention that the stress outweighs any real benefits, as the actual nutes absorbed have little to no effect on the taste or effect of the end product.

Aside from that, would you think we're ready to harvest now? Or give it a few more days?

Thanks for the advice on the non blooming plant. I'll switch food tomorrow.

If using nutes and u dont flush then some buds can be harmful to smoke.some ferts can be harmful to us.a flush is always essential at the end of any grow to clean the buds.the plant thinks its life is over as sucks the life from the leafs as nature intented.also if u dont flush ur buds they will have a very harsh taste and will crackle and pop like a firework when u smoke it;) true .best of luck:);)

Well, since it's a first grow, let's experiment... I'll stop with nutes today and harvest around next Wednesday.

Between lurking here, and my local hydro shop I've learned a ton. I came from a reef aquarium, so I've got experience with daily monitoring. To be honest, growing is easier. So... here's to a new hobby with excellent rewards.

Back
Top Bottom