How long

Drane

my plant just started its 5 inches tall about how long till it would start growing buds i know itll be a while but about how long?

well its inside and i got a flouresent light on it... how long should i have the light on it and how long for no light?

latinkings said:
not at all true...it is perfectly fine to flower with flouros it takes a lil longer but its still effective...itll take you about 4 months to be completely done
If he used that flouro through the plants life cycle......even being only 5 inches now ......it would probably only triple in size .....might be great smoke even .......but the buds wouldn't be dense at all .....maybe MV will read this thread and give you the correct lowdown :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

what is the best kind of light that aint like 100 bucks cuz i aint got that money to spend just yet got mad bills and i just lost my job

latinkings said:
not at all true...it is perfectly fine to flower with flouros it takes a lil longer but its still effective...itll take you about 4 months to be completely done
Will Surf 4 Bud said A fluro wouldn't be enough, not fluro's in generall.

Drane I have 3 fluro fixtures surrounding my plant with a total of 6 40w multi-spectrum fluros, and my plant is growing at incredible rates, So I recommend that amount

Back
Top Bottom