A couple of questions

oldhippie64

this is my first real grow. it is a outdoor grow. I started with bag seeds so I don't know the strain, I only save seed from a good quality smoke so hopefully they have good genes I started with 8 plants back in april in 4-1 gallon pots,2 to a pot I transplanted them the beginning of July. then 5 of them started growing balls about 3-4 weeks ago and have been were pulled as soon as I knew. the girls began to preflower/stretch about 2-3 weeks ago I've been using MG for roses for nutes at 1/2 strength every week or 2 on them there whole lives and all looks good. I'd like to try something better while they are budding that's cheap, easy to use any suggestions? Now I know since I don't know the strain it cant said how long it will be till harvest I'll have to watch for that but our first frost is normally around the end of Sept. how will that affect me cause it seems as tho the wont be ready yet? my girls are around 4 ft tall how much taller could they get?

Check out our sponsor Blue Planet Nutrients!!! They have very affordable nutrients and there are tons of growers here who have used them with success :) Plus from what I read, excellent product support :)

Just a suggestion for you....you should start a grow journal here at 420 magazine... Sharing your grow will help you document what works for you for your next round, as well as it shares your grow with other grower/members and you may even receive some good tips and techniques to help you bump the capabilities of your grow up a notch :)

I was looking at BPN they aren't expensive and FF too either have to be better then MG. I think I'm going to local nursery tomorrow see whats in stock if they have something recommended from these forums I don't want to wait any longer then I have to. I don't know if I could write a journal I'm dyslexic so I'm not one for writing things down I like to commit things to memory it's easier for me. I may change my mind on that as knowledge not shared gets lost lost knowledge is a bad thing

I suggest a 20$ bottle of FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom, it has a 2-8-4 npk level which is good for budding. Also, in regards to your plants, if u planted in April (when I did) I'm wondering why they aren't a lot taller than 4 feet. If they're still in 1 gallon pots, that will explain why.
photo_5_20.JPG
updatedcrop.jpg

Root growth goes hand in hand with vegetation. My lady here vegged for over 2 months is ~ 10 feet, her final transplant was into a 5 gallon pot.

why so short, I started them not thinking things thru. I had started with 4 1 or 2 gallon pots and place 2 seeds in every pot all seeds popped so I had 8 plants 2 per pot I didn't want them too tall so they wouldn't stick above their hiding spot. so they had to stay in the pot longer then I wanted to or they would have out grown their cover. they did get a little root bound I noticed when I transplanted to ground in july. I had 5 males tun up couple weeks later one in every pot with one pot had 2. I checked out how the roots were doing with the one that had 2 males every thing looks good roots sticking out of ball a couple of inches in all directions. that was one mistake I made along the way either starting too early or letting them get root bound resisting there hieght

I would but my wife won't let me, she has concerns of posting info on net. she's the one with a camera in her phone yea 5 males is a bummer but it's better then 8/8 males

Back
Top Bottom