A couple of q's

in_pot_we_trust

ok im growing indoor soil.. i was wonderin which light cycle is best 4 the budding cycle...i have it on 24/7 now and i was hearin 18/6 works best.
also if i start to flower my plant now..its bout a foot tall...how much would it yield and how much bigger would it get:bong: :bongrip:

Re: a couple of qs

IPWT Why grow bag seed? The risk is the same and all you can get is good bag weed. First start with the best seed you can get. I veg at 18/6 for best results.Soil is fine, try organic ferts.They make better tasting bud. Also they are forgiving of over freting your plants without burning them.

If you want the most from your plant you can get, veg. atlest to 36 inches then swtich to 12/12.If you want it faster, flower at 12 inches.If you want both flower them at 12inches and add as many as your lights will cover. Try the Sea of green method. As for hydro it vegs faster that`s true But I`ll bet anyone that given enough time to veg I can out produce them in soil.I use organic ferts only and my bud will out taste there hydro forsure.No comercial stuff here, just grade A meds for me! If you want lots of good bud and have the time and space for it, grow outside in the ground. With good seed/clone proper water and great organic ferts you could get up to 18 LBS. per plant.Fine grade MJ sence 1968.

Back
Top Bottom