Whats up couple questions

TheRza

hey guys ive been growing this plant since july 15th. And just started to flower her its been bout 2 weeks into flower. And white hairs everywhere shes bout 5 1/2 feet tall with alot of branches. I have 2 plants that are big but im not sure about the other it doesnt look like its male but it has uh pistles growing off of it. And it did this with the female that i have now. As well but she started to flower before i put her into 12/12 like a month before i started. But didnt grow enough hairs i have pictures on my phone that i want to upload but dont know how i need some usp port. But anyways i was wondering whats the best organic fert to use for her? I mean shes realllly big and bushy and smells really nice i bought the lights alot of power on them 2 500 watt heating lamps. They are 4 lights 250 a piece with 2 fans inside cuz it heats up really fast and its a good 90+ degress. Inside grow room the plant is loving it though no signs of burn marks completely healthy. I have what i call the "baby pictures" of her growing the type of shit she went through. And still made it bitten,rocks thrown,at her by dumbass friends which i flipped on. And ripped out of the ground but replanted with in 30 seconds. Shes a fuckin soldier i took some peoples advice and waited about 4 months before flower shes in a 5 gallon bucket. Im really glad i waited its some bagseed from purple kush that i got her from some danky fuckin dro. Dont know if she will turn out purple but if she does i hope its a decent yeild. This would be my 5th time growing so i wasnt completely a newb also did alot of research on 420times for about 6 months back in the day.

I agree.

^ agreed!

No friends of mine would ever throw rocks at my plants. If they did that they wouldn't be my friends anymore. That's a really crappy thing to do.

I use Fox Farm. I'm pretty sure Big Bloom is organic. Ya got a hydro store nearby? OH! Good goin on the 5 gallon bucket!

Back
Top Bottom