Sup guys need some help with her

TheRza

hello everyone um i got a plant thats been growing indoors since july 23rd i put it into flowering 5 days ago but before i put it into flowering the tip of the plant smelt like skunk and sometimes i rub the main stem of the plant and smell my finers and it smells like fuckin skunk Do males smell like skunk or is it just females? i can also notice little white hairs popping out Not pistles i think she was flowering cuz she was outside in end of august i got her a new light flourcent with 20 watts but it only has one bulb i have a 100 watt light bulb hanging off the flourcent for extra light any tips would be coo

Pungent smell and white hairs is a very good indication it's female. Congrats. :peace:

your gonna need more light they say 75w per square foot floros are ok if you want a small yield hps are what you want for flowering ive had success with a 200w hps for 1 plant you should be all good,I've had smelly male plants but the white hairs you are discribing are indicative of a female:headbanger: start your 12/12 and in 2 weeks youll know for shure keep us posted:peace:

Ive read the moore light the better, if you can put your hand just above the cannope and feel heat with out burning your hand thats just right !

coo thx guys and yes i can feel the heat when i put my hand right under the lights the hair are not straight there dingaling out very very small ones though and you can smell her i rubbed my fingers on her some more to make sure i wasnt tripping and it does smell like weed the tip of it does too ill get a picture up i need to find out how to put it on here with a phone have to run to store im out peace

if that 100watt bulb is a regular household bulb it's not going to work. Get a ton of floros or do things right and get a small HID. A 250watt HPS would work well. A 400watt HPS would work better. You want 50watts per square foot for optimum growth. more is better but 50watts per square foot is a good ratio to shoot for.

Back
Top Bottom