Loaded yield question

DemetraCaerus

Ok I know this is a really loaded question. But I would like someones opinion regarding possible yield of my plant. This is what I know...

My friend brought the seed from the darkest jungles of Africa. Jk he got it in Johannesburg. The guy who he got it from said it was Swazi so that's what I'm going with

My grow room is in a closet like space in a basement. I have a fan on her sometimes; maybe every other day. For lights I have 10 4' florescent 40w bulbs over her, so shes getting 400 watts.

She was started in Miracle Grow soil on the 1st of July. I didn't give her any nutrients for the first month, just enough water to keep her moist. Then around august 1st I started giving her MG nutrients(15-30-15) mixed w/ just a drop or 2 of superthrive, and moved her into a bigger pot. Then kept her in veg for another 3 weeks. On August 21st I put her on 12/12 and that's where shes been ever since. She started showing buds only a couple days after veg at which point I transplanted her into a bigger pot.

This is the first time she's been outside, and will move back inside after the photo shoot.

This is also my first grow.:xmas:

GEDC0333.JPG

GEDC0335.jpg

GEDC0339.jpg

GEDC0338.jpg

GEDC0337.jpg

GEDC0336.jpg

GEDC0334.jpg

GEDC0333.jpg

So yea if anyone wants to guess the yield go ahead it'd be greatly appreciated. Growing tips are also welcome.
:xmas:

:kiss: 100 percent sativa! Wonderful job...Your right, loaded question. Buds will be awesome smoke I bet, light and airy and long bud formation....:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: 2 plus oz:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:.... my guesstimate

I'd def be happy with 2 ounces. I think I'm going to sprinkle a little bit of FF 3-15-0? bone meal on the soil for good measure and hope it doesn't push her over the edge into nutrient burn land.

Lol I saw the banner that Advanced Nutrients flew over SF last week, I'm going to use their products next grow and see if they're better. I knew MG wasn't going to be the best when I started, but I proved myself wrong and am more then happy with how they've grown
;)

Yes you have done very well.:rocker: Have heard great thing about AN. Just costly but all say it worth the money. I will also be using your product next grow. Best of luck with that beautiful plant. :peace:

Yea your right about the flowering time,
Buy Cannabis Seeds UK
That's from the same region, but mine doesn't have a predominance of red hairs. There arr red hairs but I wouldn't nickname her 'Roibaard.':smokin:
Buy Cannabis Seeds UK
This one looks more like mine tbh, but I'm pretty sure mine wasn't crossed with skunk. But you never know.
But yea I'll have to be patient, with the flowering time at least 10 weeks

Back
Top Bottom