How many of you donated?

Have to donated to a Cannabis related group?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No, but I've thought about it

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

bill704

Made my first donation today for $5 to MPP, and feel pretty good about it. I've been wanting to come up with some spare cash to donate and finally did. I only wish I could help out more.

So I've been wondering, how many of you have donated to Cannabis related organizations such as NORML, MPP, etc? I procrastinated on it for a while, but now I'm glad that I did.

I'll be making some sales on eBay in a few days. Can I use Paypal to wire you some of that? I'll warn you though, I can only spare a bit. Times are tough :-\

Rob, bro...it almost goes without saying that I'm long overdue on giving you a donation for keeping 420times not only alive, but well.

And apologies for the inactivity. It's not right of me to just pop my head in, promise to stay active after getting put back on the staff, and then not following through on it.

Had to quit smoking, too. Two collapsed lungs in the span of a year.

Doesn't mean I can't eat it though. :yummy:

how now brown cow!
look what the cat dragged in...;)
apology accepted... always wondered what the hell happened to you...
sorry to hear about your lungs, glad you are okay and still eating it, at least...
what about vaporizing, can you do that?

how now brown cow!
look what the cat dragged in...;)
apology accepted... always wondered what the hell happened to you...
sorry to hear about your lungs, glad you are okay and still eating it, at least...
what about vaporizing, can you do that?

It's all good man. So far I've been pretty content with ingesting. Vaporizers are waaay out of my price range at the moment.

How the fuck you been?

so you can vaporize then... sweet...
if you were on my team, maybe we could do something about that...;)

i've been overworked, underpaid, broke as a joke, stressed to the gills, having a nervous breakdown and going insane, other that that, all is well...lol

stick around brother, sure would be nice to have your positive energy around again!

much love and respect.

i donated to Norml at ozz fest! i spent 30$ and i got all kinds of neat lil things to give away to my friends! and i re-donated 2 bumper stickers, and 15 know your rights buisness cards things. (they gave a hand full) they gave me lots of stuff like, bumper stickers, window stickers, a t-shirt, cards. buttons...

I have herd some wild storys about Voter Power in my area, they want you to donate any extra smoke you have to them bec there are some people that need meds but cant grow for themselves. but they charge street prices to these patence who need meds. I have herd this from a few different people, not just one person. One lady i know personlay has paid $40.00 an 1/8 and they gave her a 5 dollar break on a 1/4 ounce. I dont know how they get away with doing that.

how about 420 Magazine?
....contrary to popular belief, we haven't made a profit in 15 years.

I'm assuming you mean money-wise.
Surely you've gained greatly in many other ways - like new growing methods, ideas, news, and such.

15 years is a long time to be operating at a loss.

I'm sure there's a pithy quote out there for just this sort of thing, but for the life of me I can't quite get there. I too am operating at a loss.

:scratchinghead:

I can now finally check yes to that question! I found this site that donates to a cause when you purchase things online. Best part about it is that it doesn't cost you anything extra! I selected my cause to MPP but 420 I just added 420 Magazine to the cause list and added it as mine too.
iGive - Change Online Shopping for Good
Check it out. It's a really good site for people like me who really want to help by donating but find it difficult financially to.

Back
Top Bottom