How much for a pound of that?

The Highness

what do you guys get 1 P for?

it's been anywhere between 28, 32 hundred lately

DaHui said:
I have no clue. I don't get that much ganja.

*cougth* noo me neither... i was just *cougth* saying hypothetically.

btw dahui, hypothetically, 2800 a P comes out to 175 an ounce.
so chops, 17 is an amazing price wow ounces for under a 100

well, if you buy in bulk, everything will be cheaper and vice versa. that's why you get street dealers slangin small ass dime sacks for $10....a dime is roughly 1/16 oz.
my dealer got two lbs for $2200 once...it wasn't that great of bud, but we were rolling blunts non-stop....btw Highness....it's spelled 'cough' lmao, where'd you get the 't' from?

well usually 600 for a qp....if you buy an hp....its 1000$ so that equals 500 a HP...if you buy 3/4 of a pound its 1400$....and sorry its not 1700.........its $1750 .... so you see the more you buy the less you spend

chops said:
well usually 600 for a qp....if you buy an hp....its 1000$ so that equals 500 a HP...if you buy 3/4 of a pound its 1400$....and sorry its not 1700.........its $1750 .... so you see the more you buy the less you spend
Umm thanks, it's called economics *101* Smoke It .

when 21 pounds came rolling through town my friend was saying he could get a qp for 250 and a pound for bout 1000

one time, i got 3 1/2 pounds of pot for FREE!!! my freinds cousin has a jamacan friend freind that goes to jamiaca and had a stack there. he brings back like 5 punds , and i got 3 1/2

$700 for an elbow of some decent hburg schwag

Back
Top Bottom