How much Green Dragon to put in lollipop recipe?

MawMawPass

I have a lollipop recipe that calls for Green Dragon, but doesn't say how much to put in. Here are the measurements of all the other ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 to 1 teaspoon flavoring
liquid food coloring
1 to 2 teaspoon(s) citric acid (optional)

You add the Green Dragon at the end when you're mixing in the flavour.
If anybody has experience with either Green Dragon or making lollipops I'd love some advice.

I used to make what i thought was green dragon by putting shake and good trim into a bottle of strong vodka or white rum, and leave it for a month.

It came out green and really messed you up, you didnt need much.

But the true way to make it slow cooking in a oven, or thats what Ive seen on the internet before. To make lollipops I used to use sugar/glucose syrup/coloring nothing else, never tried to add any canna goods, it's for kids lol.

jimm14 said:
I used to make what i thought was green dragon by putting shake and good trim into a bottle of strong vodka or white rum, and leave it for a month.

It came out green and really messed you up, you didnt need much.

But the true way to make it slow cooking in a oven, or thats what Ive seen on the internet before. To make lollipops I used to use sugar/glucose syrup/coloring nothing else, never tried to add any canna goods, it's for kids lol.

Hmm. Do you have any guesses as to how much I should put in? I've never tried Green Dragon and the recipe I found for it is pretty expensive. I prefer edibles, but I'm super frugal.

I think the best way to get a close estimate would be to figure out how many lollipops the recipe is supposed to produce, then figure how much of the green dragon is a good dose for what you're looking for. Then just multiply the dose amount by the approximate # of lollipops the recipe calls for... Unless someone else has a better idea. :grinjoint:

Alcohol extracted cannabis is usually pretty strong so I'd start with a light dose, maybe use a cough syrup cup and measure 5-10ml at a time to start.

Back
Top Bottom