How much longer for my autos?

That looks amazing for rain water and being outside. If i grew outside here in the summer the plant would just die. Summer temps barely go above 40 here in barrow,ak.
It grew on my windowsil for about 1 1/2 weeks then spent the rest outside. If i planted and stuck outside the cold temps and wind would kill it off. I have to let them grow a tad first then let them outside. Lowest temp where i am this summer was around 16 degrees.. it could have been warmer but it didnt seem to bother the plant. During the day we were hitting 26. Im unsure what that is in faranheight.

Im still pleased with it. It wont yield much i dont think but still couple weeks left so might bulk up.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

See it is possible! Good looking plant there brother, I hope you get lots of sun to help them buds bulk up .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
This was took same time as the previous. Hopefully they bulk up before it gets too cold.
Cheers for the kind words
420-magazine-mobile2136182780.jpg

I use bio bizz bio grow and a pesticide spray which smells like fairy liquid but seems to do the job! I water approx once every 10 days and every other time with 1/4 strength nutes, spray every 4-6 days! And put in greenhouse when it's raining or super windy but leave the door wide open .

I would lay off the pesticide unless you see pests. I havent really had an issue apart from snails. So i just poured some reppellent around the bottom of the pot. Dont fix something that doesnt need fixed i always say mate. Does your greenhouse get a lot of light all day? You could probably just keep it in there constant and maybe knock a window out to get some air in. Greenhouses are pretty warm you should have a nice constant temp there and possibly more sunshine.

I would lay off the pesticide unless you see pests. I havent really had an issue apart from snails. So i just poured some reppellent around the bottom of the pot. Dont fix something that doesnt need fixed i always say mate. Does your greenhouse get a lot of light all day? You could probably just keep it in there constant and maybe knock a window out to get some air in. Greenhouses are pretty warm you should have a nice constant temp there and possibly more sunshine.

To be honest I have calmed down a lot with the spray but i have seen many small bugs greenfly etc fly away when spraying though! I don't spray at all now she in flower! It's only a small greenhouse which I can move wherever I like . I have it in the optimum place in my garden and also follow the sunlight with it if I'm about! Only bring her out for the breeze and direct sunlight on really nice days, also put my buds (if you can call them that) into jars today to cure not a lot but smelling really good!!
420-magazine-mobile474382528.jpg

Fuck! Pests! sprayed with pesticide but not sure what they even are, any ideas anyone? Plants just bulking up too .
420-magazine-mobile1618924969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2044383794.jpg

Back
Top Bottom