How long

Budder61

420 Member
Anyone have an idea how much longer? My Northern Lights auto (outdoor, tent) looks good, however the buds look to me inmature, most trichomes are clear (with my eyes), no amber. The weather has cooled the last week 22c day temp. Evenings as low as 9c. Any ideas?

Attachments

• DSC_0584.JPG
    DSC_0584.JPG
    896.1 KB · Views: 34
  • CM200829-103939013.jpg
    CM200829-103939013.jpg
    567.3 KB · Views: 32
Not sure with autos but I’d say at least a month with a photo.
Also, if I understand your celsius temperatures correctly (why insist on such weirdness?) then you are still a long ways off from any trouble with freezing. If anything, cooler temps bring out color.

Also, petition your government to switch to a system of measuring temperature and length that normal people can understand.

(jk obviously)

:welcome:

Also, petition your government to switch to a system of measuring temperature and length that normal people can understand.

maybe something roman empire fresh !

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

maybe 2 or 3 weeks? mine is 4-5 weeks off and yours is like 2 weeks ahead
I was thinking around two weeks, but started having concerns about the temps dropping. She passed 90 days (since sprouting) on the 29th. I wil just have to wait it out, hope for the best.

Attachments

• DSC_0583.JPG
    DSC_0583.JPG
    837.6 KB · Views: 20
  • CM200829-103748001.jpg
    CM200829-103748001.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 19
Also, if I understand your celsius temperatures correctly (why insist on such weirdness?) then you are still a long ways off from any trouble with freezing. If anything, cooler temps bring out color.

(jk obviously)
Until I moved to Germany and was forced into the metric system, I could not understand it either.. But now Im completely adapted..

I was thinking around two weeks, but started having concerns about the temps dropping. She passed 90 days (since sprouting) on the 29th. I wil just have to wait it out, hope for the best.
Is she maturing at a good rate or really slow?

Until I moved to Germany and was forced into the metric system, I could not understand it either.. But now Im completely adapted..
Isn't it so much better :rofl:

Hey Budder, as long as the temps don't frost her she'll grow. Why not get a loop or scope and see for sure? Looks like a couple of weeks from here but try to get something to peek at trichomes with to be sure. Welcome! And then start a journal so we can all enjoy your grows.
Just received my loop, lots of clear trichomes, few white. 2 weeks i think. My next grow I will indeed start a grow journal..

Back
Top Bottom