How much longer for my autos?

Hi my blue treacle and lemon have been flowering outdoors for 4-5 weeks now but at a slow rate due to the crap English weather! Does anyone have any idea how much longer they will be? I go away for 10 days next week and don't know what to do!
Thanks .
420-magazine-mobile1659396598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile475738908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128379398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I don't see any amber yet. Personally I would say you have at least 10-14 days. Maybe harvest as soon as you get back? IMO a little overly amber is better than early.

Thanks for the reply, I may just do that! Give them just water before I leave and pray the bugs don't take over!
Ps realised after I wrote this how many people actually ask this question! If I knew I wouldn't have wrote it, I hate to be one of them guys.....

Shoot I feel your delima man. Do you have anyone that can give them a gallon of water each once or twice while your gone? They sure dont need food for the remainder.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Shoot I feel your delima man. Do you have anyone that can give them a gallon of water each once or twice while your gone? They sure dont need food for the remainder.

I do mate, just a bit worried she may get it wrong etc! I have another 2 in veg so they need different watering nutes etc! Was more worried about them getting to there prime and going past it whilst I'm away!!
Thanks for your help and advice it's much appreciated .

My sister did a great job looking after the girls whilst I was away, most the trich's are still clear so taking a lot longer than I anticipated! All the leaves are dying on the lemon plant which I presume is normal looking at other journals!? Lemon auto
420-magazine-mobile732785888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342362413.jpg

Blue treacle auto (problems early on)
420-magazine-mobile1657130859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile67538310.jpg

Well....how did it go?

Is it normal for the fan leaves to die off this early? I know they do towards the end but all thrichomes still seem to be clear!? Thanks for your help .

ive only grown crop king seeds autos so far.....and they never ambered up, I let one trainwreck go another 3 weeks, just to see, and yup, no amber

We've had some awesome sunshine here in the Uk over the past 3 weeks. Only problem is sustained light; hence why most of us UK growers have indoor tents :smokin:
I've tried to grow outdoors here and it's a wasted effort to be frank.

Both these plants have had a lot of stress in veg and early flower stage (in my journal) I wasn't expecting too much it's my first ever grow, I have another plant still growing which I started approx 1 month later and avoided all mistakes made with first ones! She is looking a lot more promising than the first 2!

Ive been growing autos for 3 years now, on every single auto i grew the trichs do not become cloudy until the last 10-12 days of flowering. The trichs will be 50/50 cloudy and clear. I usually tell when my autos are done when the buds have gotten swelled up and dense. When i see at least 10 pistils starting to turn amber thats when i start the flushing for 2 weeks. From seed to harvest it takes me 70-100 days depending on if im growing a regular auto or a super auto. You'd have a heavier yield if you grew them inside.

That looks amazing for rain water and being outside. If i grew outside here in the summer the plant would just die. Summer temps barely go above 40 here in barrow,ak.

Using any nutrients? Whats your watering/feed schedule?

I use bio bizz bio grow and a pesticide spray which smells like fairy liquid but seems to do the job! I water approx once every 10 days and every other time with 1/4 strength nutes, spray every 4-6 days! And put in greenhouse when it's raining or super windy but leave the door wide open .

Took last week grew in the UK Northern Ligts Auto. Had 1 feed in MID july of 1/4 nutes and lived on purely rain water and the odd time it dried out when we had that sunsine i gave it some water. The weathers been perfect here
420-magazine-mobile600135186.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

See it is possible! Good looking plant there brother, I hope you get lots of sun to help them buds bulk up .

Back
Top Bottom