How much nutes to use?

Emperorsplif

So went out and bought some nutes today. The brand I went with is GH's FloraDuo. I went with that because it's a 2 part system instead of 3. My question is about how much to use for my Hydro system. Says on the bottle to use a certain amount of part A and B to 1 gallon of water. Does that mean that because I have a 6 gallon reservoir I multiple that by 6. Don't want to kill my babies with too much. If you have any question about my setup my journal is in my sig. Thanks for all the help guys.

P.S. I know that because my plants are just starting out I have to use like 1/4 strength for the first bit but 1/4 strength of how much.

P.P.S I'm pretty sure that it's 6 times as much for 6 gallons but since I'm new I am still asking all the wonderful growers here for advise.

with ghe LESS IS BETTER!! well that counts for all i quess , but ive used ghe as well and i dint go higher then EC 1.6 (convert to ppm)
It is very concentrated and it would be a smart thing to look up a feeding scedule like this one Fertilizers and hydroponic systems by Terra Aquatica

Make sure you always mix it into water first ,SHAKE VIGOROUSLY! first component A into water than B and so on .
ACIDS ALWAYS AT LAST!! because this is cranks up you ppm big time .to get a stable ppm in the barrel you need a circulation pump and leave it another 24 hours and check it again before adding it your plants .

Edit : i hope you have a ppm meter ?

Good luck bud!

Back
Top Bottom