How often to water?

MTheOverlord

First time hobby grower here--I recently germinated some seeds. They've started to sprout, and I'm looking for some tips on watering. How often/much should I water? What kind (if any) nutrients should I add to the water? I'm growing them in a mixture of: 1/3 worm castings, 1/3 vermiculite, 1/3 perlite.

I'd appreciate any insight/tips anyone can offer.

Blaze on.

WHATS UP MAN!!!!...im a hydro guy myself but I do know that as far as watering goes, you want to see if the soil is damp about a 1/2 inch down in the dirt an if it is, DO NOT water until that depth is dry......the most common newby mistake is to overwater....as far as nutes go, whichever brand or combo you use...make shure it is on the week side for a awile since there babys.....some dont even feed nutes to theres untill ther past seedling...to each his own...........you are in the right spot for your info man, keep an eye on them and start you a journal with GOOD pics so we can see them and help you out.................GREEN MOJO to your grow brother.............PEACE

Water them on a wet dry cycle, that means water them till you see run off at the bottom of yr pots then do not water till the soil is dry but not to DRY.

To know when your plants are ready to water i would invest in a moister meter, most are cheap example here

1667514020707.png

Other than that Ph water to 6.5 before watering and do not ad any nutes for about 2weeks, before if they start to show signs of hunger and then only at 1/4 strength

hope all goes well.

Back
Top Bottom