How to cool my DWC buckets without a chiller

bignugz420

So I don't have running water at my warehouse, I carry 5 gallon jugs about 30 a week and a half I have a 50 gallon res and I need to cool my buckets asap I read about frozen water bottles but wanted to run it by the experienced first, I wish I still had my chiller and running water

I put two frozen water bottles in mine daily when it was warm. But it's kind of a hassle and doesn't work that long.
I've heard many diy ways to cool water. Sorry I am not better help. I am buying a chiller soon. It's about 250 bucks.
Meanwhile. I'd freeze two liter bottles or gallon jugs and use em. I will research more and if I find something interesting will let you know. Good luck.

I put two frozen water bottles in mine daily when it was warm. But it's kind of a hassle and doesn't work that long.
I've heard many diy ways to cool water. Sorry I am not better help. I am buying a chiller soon. It's about 250 bucks.
Meanwhile. I'd freeze two liter bottles or gallon jugs and use em. I will research more and if I find something interesting will let you know. Good luck.
Yea i read that also I know my res won't work with a chiller bc it's just a cheap collapse able res that holds 50 gallons I put a air stone in it to oxygen the water and try to remove chlorine and other bad things

I always wanted to try a fish aquarium filter system. It sucks the water up then it comes out in a water fall. Seems that would cool it. Here's a pic of a small one. They have bigger.
420-magazine-mobile175004606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom