How to get rid of the burnt out effect

dankbud

I smoked a lot of bud last night, and right now I wanna toke again but I still feel kind of burned out. I've drank some water and I wanna be able to smoke and get high right away. Anyone know any tips to feel "sober" and not "burnt out"?

Thanks for any advice :bong:

They say the best way to cure a hangover is to start drinking agiain. Maybe the same holds true for weed.

But when i had this feeling, wanting to get totally baked again after smoking a boatload just before, I usually did some sort of physical activity ( i know tuff to do when stoned), but like shootin hoops, mtn. biking or somethin along those lines clears ya out, most of the time worked for me; but who knows everybody's unique in their own way.

An energy drink usually helps me out. Like smoke then after an hour or 2 drink a rockstar or a few shots of espresso and then you can continue on doing whatever you want. Or smoke and have caffeine that way u will actually wanna do shit.

I usually drink a can of coke, then take a walk outside.
Or you might try jolt or red bull or something.

After a hard night of drinking ... i usually get up and smoke a joint, if i drank the night before and have a headache it usually helps alot ... Even if i smoked alot the night before ... ill get up the next morning, smoke and usually feel better ...

Back
Top Bottom