How to grow Monster plants or have massive yields?

Re: How to grow MONSTER plants or have massive yeilds??

Don't attempt a trellis for your first grow. That specific term is usually for outdoor...pre-flowering training.

Indoor it's called, most times, Low Stress Training or some type of variation. Keep it Simple Stupid.

Light. Genetics. Nutes. That is the simplest recipe to success.
I am growing outdoors!

If I were to keep everything simple how much would you say I'll yeild for this first grow? Lets say I have 3x purple skunk

there is another way to trellis
put some stakes in the ground and tie rope to it at whatever intervals you want
almost like a fence

there is another way to trellis
put some stakes in the ground and tie rope to it at whatever intervals you want
almost like a fence
Do you think I could get 2 pounds off each plant I grow outside by growing simple (nutes, water, soil) ?

you will not get two pounds per plant your first go lol youd be lucky to get a 1/4 pound per plant if youre gonna grow outside your 4-5 months away get to reading!!!

yea you cant grow outside till things warm up
unless you live here then you can grow year round outside

you will not get two pounds per plant your first go lol youd be lucky to get a 1/4 pound per plant if youre gonna grow outside your 4-5 months away get to reading!!!

Im starting in spring break (mid march) and will add nutes in mid may, possibly try to use scog because in all reality I cant see anything going wrong with a scog? + If something possibly did go wrong, its better to learn from mistakes right?

sorry no kik facebook or anything of the sort

My best advice is read and read and then read some more.....

Maybe find a thread/journal that is already completed and look for more answers there as well, there are several yrs of completed journals to look through.

Big pots = Big plants.....My outdoor pots are 30+ gallons of soil to grow 8' tall trees 6' in diameter and average 8 to 16oz's each, no training other than super cropping tall and heavy interior vegged plants.

First do your homework and find strains that are specific to outdoor cultivation and high yields, pest and mold resistant to harvesting in late Sept, early to late Oct if weather and conditions actually allow it.

You are on the right track for your quest and knowledge but honestly you need to put in the effort to make it happen :thumb:

You have 3/4 months of planning assuming you can get them outdoors by early May.

I would expect that even a noob can get 3 to 4 oz's off a plant with proper feeding, soil and water.

Good luck, you have alot of work ahead of you :Namaste:

My best advice is read and read and then read some more.....

Maybe find a thread/journal that is already completed and look for more answers there as well, there are several yrs of completed journals to look through.

Big pots = Big plants.....My outdoor pots are 30+ gallons of soil to grow 8' tall trees 6' in diameter and average 8 to 16oz's each, no training other than super cropping tall and heavy interior vegged plants.

First do your homework and find strains that are specific to outdoor cultivation and high yields, pest and mold resistant to harvesting in late Sept, early to late Oct if weather and conditions actually allow it.

You are on the right track for your quest and knowledge but honestly you need to put in the effort to make it happen :thumb:

You have 3/4 months of planning assuming you can get them outdoors by early May.

I would expect that even a noob can get 3 to 4 oz's off a plant with proper feeding, soil and water.

Good luck, you have alot of work ahead of you :Namaste:
Where would I be able to find a wire trellis? You put it around the plants and it looks like a cylinder, you can also make it any shape you want because its wire, do you know where I can get this?

makes it cheap get some 2x2 make a pointy end
pound it in the ground at whatever intervals you want
then tie rope/string/wire
with whatever spacing you want

You could also set stakes (before the toot ball is huge). Then you could tie branches down. It would be more of a Low Stress Training. That would still keep your plant lower in height, but you could potentially get some great yields.

Someone has to have done an outdoor Screen of Green, just not aware of one.

There's some terms to get familiar with, LST and SCROG. That's what a lot of indoor growers use to bump up yields.

Back
Top Bottom