How to grow Monster plants or have massive yields?

WillGrapes

Hey guys im just looking for a tutorial on how to get my plants this size ---VVV
[video=youtube;d7oibmvP-cw]
[/video]
So, can anyone give me EXACTLY what he did?

Any help is appreciated!!:thanks::passitleft:

Re: How to grow MONSTER plants or have massive yeilds??

cant tell you exactly what he did but big pots ammended with worm castings and organic goodness. and plently of sunshine all day. Really strain dependent you can start the plant inside them take it out when the season starts.After months in the sunshine they can grow to 20ft tall given the rootspace nutrition are all correct this is not the fastest way to get high yeilds! it takes more time to grow a giant them 100s of small plants over the same period of time that will yeild more in the end but plant numbers are a concern most of the time.if you got to ask how to grow that big bush you dont have enough grows under you belt yet..

I might try this next spring. 200$ in ocean forest potting soil and a big hole in the ground 4' x 4' x 4'. :circle-of-love:

ffof is hot for seedlings keep that in mind

I don't have the room to grow trees, but I average over 90 grams dried /sq foot indoors. If you are looking to get going before spring, look into the Sea of Green (I run Hempy SOG) or Screen of Green techniques. Unless I'm behind in my research, those are the best ways to achieve maximum yield indoors.

Welcome to the community and much luck to you in your future endeavors.

:420:

I don't have the room to grow trees, but I average over 90 grams dried /sq foot indoors. If you are looking to get going before spring, look into the Sea of Green (I run Hempy SOG) or Screen of Green techniques. Unless I'm behind in my research, those are the best ways to achieve maximum yield indoors.

Welcome to the community and much luck to you in your future endeavors.

:420:
i will probably sound like a complete idiot but what if your plants grow through the SCoG and are much taller? Do
I leave it on until harvest or what?

sog or many little plants
as opposed to scrog which is trained with a sort of screen to get an even canopy and lots of tops off 1 plant

lst or super cropping or scrog even a sog
but id rather have less in there to deal with and more out of what is there
I like to super crop
just my preference as everyone has their own preference what to do indoors

sog takes alot of work.alot of clones alot of pots alot of soil.but you get lots of buds!!!!
If I were to use plain potting
Soil and water starting in march up until around june or july would my plants be good? Because in june im going to buy alot of nutrients

i would say depends on the soil what kind of potting soil?
ffof is hot for seedlings but can sustain plant for at least a month without nutes
rooted clones would be good for ffof

i would say depends on the soil what kind of potting soil?
ffof is hot for seedlings but can sustain plant for at least a month without nutes
rooted clones would be good for ffof

Alright, and hey do you know of any small arch tunnel framed I can through a net trellis over to get a good yeild?

you could make one with some plywood and 2x4

Don't attempt a trellis for your first grow. That specific term is usually for outdoor...pre-flowering training.

Indoor it's called, most times, Low Stress Training or some type of variation. Keep it Simple Stupid.

Light. Genetics. Nutes. That is the simplest recipe to success.

well i have to agree with that
i think he wants to try a scrog actually
but your right kiss is the way to go

The KISS principle can be applied to any style of grow. Correct? Keep it Simple Stupid. Seems to be good advice for growing.

It doesn't work the same with the mrs. And no, I'm not going to clone her either.

Back
Top Bottom