How to make PC fans oscilate

Mordep

420 Member
Hi, this is my 2nd grow, and in the 1st i only had exhaust fans and id like to improve this one, all are telling that i NEED a air flow. (its a small stealth GB with 2"x2"x3")

Anyone have any idea how i can make PC fans rotate or turn, to get some air flow inside GB?

i want smt like a fan with some ribbons to randomly spread air... I don.t want to buy a small motor or anything. I rly just want to glue smt stuff together

Well if you dont want a motor but you want a fan with some ribbons, what are you asking for? Tie some ribbons on a fan and you have what you want, a fan with ribbons that doesnt oscillate.

If you want a PC fan to oscillate buy a microwave wave guide motor. Its a cheap little motor that will switch directions when it hits a stop. Take the motor, make a plate for it and mount some stops on both sides of the plate, spaced at a distance that is suitable to you for how wide of a span you want the fan to cover. Mount fan to plate, your done.

This is the motor https://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00oCZTqRzPJfbl/Antenna-Turning-Motor-49TYD-12V-.jpg

ok

i just glued some small papers to the center of the fan and hung it with a string and it seems to work =D

ty for help guys

Back
Top Bottom