How To Roll a L?

BLUNTMAN&CRONIC

or Coner as some people know it as. im looking to find out how to roll them. I can set up the papers right but i can roll it good. I can roll awsome joints but L's are hard for me.

Roll from on end to the other, noth the center or don't try to roll it all at once. Thats what I had problems with, I tried rolling them like J's and I don't roll too bad of J's if you don't mind me saying. But I also roll OK Blunts, I generally do stupid shit like a Honey Blunt, makes every blunt burn so much longer. But back on track, sorry I'm stoned and I ramble. . . HAHA I could just delete it. . . Ok just roll from one end to the other and work in the bud slowley, I pack down the bud a little bit befor I start the end, and I can't roll a Swisher Cigarello, just the big ones, those little ones are really hard for me. Oh and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE, this is fun practice because you get stoned if you don't fuck up the Leaf, if you break the leaf you cant smoke it. If you really want to get good set down with some buddies and you just keep rolling blunts for 3 houres and smoke them too.

grind weed extremely fine
add tobacco and mix
cut out a peice of paper to roll into a filter (1/2 inch wide, 1 inch long -tease w/ scissors)
fill the paper and roll the two sides together to get hte weed to even out.
Then pay attention to the part of the joint between your thumb and index finger where you put the filter and then just roll it over itself
eh w/e i cant explain worth sheet JUST PRACTICE

no tobacco that is nasty. I guess if you want to learn don't use a dutchie yet, b/c then you gotta deal with the outer leaf. I like the outer leaf, but some find it hard to use. Just get a phillie. Break it apart down the middle with either your fingernails or a knife. Scrape out all the tobacco, and since a phillie has no outer leaf make sure to lick the sides a little so that the blunt stays together. Fill the blunt with grinded up weed, or really broken up weed. Then just roll it like you would a joint, and to seal it just use a little saliva. Please don't slobber on the blunt when you roll it, b/c others will not be happy smoking it then. And enjoy the blunt. If you want you can put a filter in it with a piece of paper, I use a piece of the Juicy Jay package that the papers come in.

Back
Top Bottom