How to store your seeds?

I keep seeds in the icebox (boy am I old). Some use the freezer section, I do not.
A mason jar works well. And put some uncooked rice in the jar to control moisture.

:peace: to the bothers and sisters,
cocoJoe

35 millimeter film cases are good to use because they keep the light out and seel well ,they hold up to being put in freezer without cracking the rice works well too

35 millimeter film cases are good to use because they keep the light out and seel well ,they hold up to being put in freezer without cracking the rice works well too

i bought some off a site and they are starting out now but the one i got left i have in the original package with cloth wrapped around it inside the refridgerator cuz its dard when u close the door in there lol

It is a good Idea to do what CocoJoe mentioned about the rice ,especially in your fridge because the more you open it the more you get all that condensation buildup, so putting uncooked white rice in with your seeds will keep them from getting mold or rot or even keep them from germinating on there own when not expected you do have to change the rice during the summer monthes because of condesation

i only got one left i may take it out and leave it in a film case cuz i will plant it after the 3 i started are finished. have u heard of diamondgirl? thats what it is from greenhouse i bought 5 feminized seeds off a companny

I have never heard Diamondgirl but that means nothing , there are so many kinds out there always changing ,I know that greenhouse is suppose to be a great place I have never used them but know friends that sware by them

I have never heard Diamondgirl but that means nothing , there are so many kinds out there always changing ,I know that greenhouse is suppose to be a great place I have never used them but know friends that sware by them

it said diamond girl is a sativa indica mix that has northern light, skunk, haze, and early pear aka silver pearl so im curious to see

Back
Top Bottom