Howdy Doobie!

Raford

Hello folks,

Saying high as a newb to the site. I'm interested in growing my tree and look forward to the help and support of my fellow cannibus enthusiasts!

Morning Raford.

I think you've come to right place for help and support. This site is absolutely stuffed with information other growers have, and continue to, share. I'm new to indoor growing and found great benefit from the information in the "Grow Room" tab at the top of the screen. Started by reading some of the "how to grow" tutorials and began following some of grow journals by subscribing to them.

I know you will find the members of the community that frequent this site to be extremely generous with their time in offering advice, addressing questions, and providing support and interest in your successful growing.

Welcome and good growing to you!

Thanks, TanR!

The Grow Room tab is what got me interested in the whole process. I'm tired of shitty dealers or spending cash on less then quality herb. Time green thumb it!

TanR pretty much covered all the aspects :high-five: Welcome to the 420magazine forums Raford :thumb:
I'm with you on poor herb quality and cash flow aspect, it gets expensive fast, especially when you blow smoke like a choo choo train (CA215) :laugh: Goodluck with the whole process, just finished my first indoor grow and feel like I can take on more and more! Hope you learn as much as I have over the past couple months! :peace: CA215

Thanks, TanR!

The Grow Room tab is what got me interested in the whole process. I'm tired of shitty dealers or spending cash on less then quality herb. Time green thumb it!

I can completely identify and agree Raford. I don't even smoke that much and my wife even less but the prices and lack of quality have driven me to grow my own and I'm absolutely loving the process and the idea of controlling the content. I may or may not end up with supperior quality as there is some really decent smoke on the street sometimes, but I'll dang sure know what did and didn't go into, or onto, what we smoke. I'm growing strictly organically and looking forward to an end product I know to be pure.

Another feature I utilize quite a lot is the search function. Sometimes people will mention something in their journals that I'm not comfortable I understand as fully I want, and I will search to learn more. I literally cannot think of a Cannabis related topic or word for which I have searched and not found multiple entries.

It has been a very exciting learning process and growing experience for me so far, and I hope it is for you as well. Oh, and people on here really are top notch and so incredibly welcoming. It is very rare to see any type negativity even when folks disagree over something.

I often wonder if all the other members realize how unique this aspect is for an internet community.

I do hope you'll share your journey to grow with us when you are ready.

Back
Top Bottom