Howdy, from Taiwan

ToughWizard

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie for everything about mj. Weed is highly illegal here, and a busted grower could be in jail for at least several years. It's still considered to be a very evil thing and the price I'm told is like $30 or so for a gram. If I were to grow some weed, it would only be for personal use, because of the much higher sentence for sellers.

:welcome: ToughWizard to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie for everything about mj. Weed is highly illegal here, and a busted grower could be in jail for at least several years. It's still considered to be a very evil thing and the price I'm told is like $30 or so for a gram. If I were to grow some weed, it would only be for personal use, because of the much higher sentence for sellers.

Hiya tough and welcome aboard. This site will teach you all you need to know, one bit of advice, read, read and then read some more before you buy anything, good luck man and be careful over their. :welcome:

Welcome tough wizard. Taiwan that's awesome. crappy laws though. Any questions let me know. I'll help you from start to finish on your journey. Take a look at my garden or other grow journals for some potential ideas

Thanks DP! I have Jorge's book and I'm going to use T5 for my first tent. I'm wondering if anyone has tried setting their T5 vertically.

Back
Top Bottom