Hullo

I use a Earth worm casting compost tea. It’s worm castings, molasses and some people at other stuff in a container. I use a 5 gallon bucket and aerate it using a air stone and keep it warm to create beneficial microbial life. The microbes break down the nutrients in your soil and allow your plant to take that nutrients in. I grow all organically and in supersoil so I don’t add additional Nutes. Look up and research “EWC compost tea”

Can you post a pic of this? I'm interested in organic growing, but I really don't understand the mechanics of it.

Can you post a pic of this? I'm interested in organic growing, but I really don't understand the mechanics of it.
Sure things. Sorry I’ve been super crazy. Essentially the Worm castings are breaking down intoand the microbes inside start using the molasses as a food source. They reproduce millions or billions of times over a course of a few days and you supplement your feeding routine with it to create a “living” soil. It’s really most useful in all organic grows where you need to break down the nutrients in your soil to make it available to the roots of your plants.
CC864136-BE6D-46B3-B63C-BCFD75010ABD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom