Hydro ferts in soil growing

Deacnbleu

I have a three part hydro starter kit, barely used as it seems that I suck at the whole hydro thing but my soil grows have been great. Any problem with using these ferts in a soil grow?

Re: Hydro ferts in soil growing.

Well, I can't answer all your question but it was a three part kit. General Hydroponics, includes FloraMicro 5-0-1, Florogrow 2-1-6 and FloreBloom 0-5-4. Since I posted this I have been trying 3/4 teaspoon of the first two per gallon of water. The sativa dominants are growing like crazy, the afghani's and indinca's are growing very wide. Since I top those for low growth no noticeable difference at this time. Finished an afghani with the FloraBloom, same mix, for the last three weeks and some of the fattest densest colas I have ever seen. But then again, I am still new at this.
The First Lady and the Jack Herer are going nuts on this stuff. Looking like they are a sativa dom though. Flowering in the next few weeks should tell more.
As far as soil, I use Fox Farms and ad some Pearlite, three gallon containers. I usually aim for 3/4 oz of dried buds and use the trim for edibles. From all appearances this plant is going to easily double that.
That's my experience so far. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom