Alaska fish ferts in hydro?

marrons

So yeah i made a noooooobie mistake :S. i didn't fully read on this site about the dangers of MG. and as a noobie i went out and got MG non-organic soil and MG nutes (thought they were the best choice since HD carries so much of it) and now that im watching my babies wilt away (moment of silence plz) and after my many nights of searching through this site i finally realized what was going on. I now transplanted all my soil babies to FF (!!!). and i stopped using the MG chemical nuts for my hydro, and now for my inquiry.
I picked up a bottle of alaska fish fertilizer cuz its organic and only 5$ (nearest hydro store 50miles away only carries the LARGE size FF nutes for 60$ each)
and im interested in using the fish fert in my hydro. Now with the smell aside (AMG ITS STINKY) the mud-brown water is kinda dissuading me from using it, I dont know if it will clog up my pump, mess up my water stones or anything of that sort

If anyone has used this stuff in a hydro setup plz let me know, im using 16tsp per 4 gallons of water of water as the directions dont say how to use for hydro. please let me know the right amounts and if its safe to use with a pump/airstones.

I would'nt use Alaska nutes for hydro. It will turn into a nasty toxic mess that you dont want to deal with. It will be one of the foulest concoctions you have ever encountered. A sewer would be Club Med compared to a rez full of sour fish emulsion. Plus it will more than likely kill your plants when it goes sour in a day or two.
Go with a good line like the General Hydro trio, Dutch Master, H&G and others and keep the Alaska in your soil garden.
I believe the GH Flora Nova line is about as close to organic hydro there is so that may be a good choice for you :goodluck:

I would'nt use Alaska nutes for hydro. It will turn into a nasty toxic mess that you dont want to deal with. It will be one of the foulest concoctions you have ever encountered. A sewer would be Club Med compared to a rez full of sour fish emulsion. Plus it will more than likely kill your plants when it goes sour in a day or two.
Go with a good line like the General Hydro trio, Dutch Master, H&G and others and keep the Alaska in your soil garden.
I believe the GH Flora Nova line is about as close to organic hydro there is so that may be a good choice for you :goodluck:

:bravo::goodjob:

I don't have a clue about hydro, but suspect that Bandit420 is more than correct.

I've only used it ONCE indoors. :oops::sorry:

My wife informed me that if I EVER did that again .................

She has her own .45acp and it quite capable with it. Sooooooo

The rest of it was used on the outside garden.:):)

DD

Back
Top Bottom