Using fish tank water

I know that some forum members do use their aquarium water to fertilize their cannabis plants but am unsure if they ammend the water with fertilzers as well. Used aquarium water would have some dilute nutrients in it but I am unsure and skeptical that this would be enough to feed rapidly developing plants without additional fertilizer added.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

I used aquarium water, but the sodium used in the water treatment does bother me somewhat.

I think squeezing the filter into a bucket and using this water to feed is better,

because the concentration of nutrients and nitrifying bacteria is greater.

Aerating the mixture overnight encourages more aerobic (good) bacteria to grow.

I ammend with very little biobizz biogrow with atazyme and bloombastic in flower.

:nicethread: Great info from the :circle-of-love: ,:thumb: what is your opinion of using/collecting rainwater? :thanks:

I used aquarium water, but the sodium used in the water treatment does bother me somewhat.

I think squeezing the filter into a bucket and using this water to feed is better,

I ammend with very little biobizz biogrow with atazyme and bloombastic in flower.

so i should take the filter and use the wash off from the filter and add water to the run off from the filter. Can u go into a lil more detail on how to do it. if i clean my tank all the shit from the fish on the bottom is that good stuff do i just use that and shake it up and use that.

I think that's what he means, yes, add the "concentrate" from the tanks filter floss/sponge. Not sure how this translates, I think that guy is a scientist

"I ammend with very little biobizz biogrow with atazyme and bloombastic in flower." WTF? lmao

so i should take the filter and use the wash off from the filter and add water to the run off from the filter. Can u go into a lil more detail on how to do it. if i clean my tank all the shit from the fish on the bottom is that good stuff do i just use that and shake it up and use that.

:nicethread: Great info from the :circle-of-love: ,:thumb: what is your opinion of using/collecting rainwater? :thanks:

That would depend on the chemtrail-concentration/air-pollution in your area.

I am sceptical of rainwater after tasting it, but plants obviously like it...

I have baby fish and seed-shrimp, so I don't vacuum the bottom,

but that is great if you do it.

I wash out the filter in a bucket with lightly running tap water,

or squeeze it out in some extracted aquarium water.

I don't like sucking the water from the tank,

because although I have a filter on the hose,

little fish still get caught and block the flow...

I think that's what he means, yes, add the "concentrate" from the tanks filter floss/sponge. Not sure how this translates, I think that guy is a scientist

"I ammend with very little biobizz biogrow with atazyme and bloombastic in flower." WTF? lmao

Biogrow is a liquid organic fertilizer (1/4 dose). I would use fishmixx but I got the biogrow for free, so it's better ;)

Atazyme is from atami with 6% potassium and enzymes that help the plant take up nutrients.

Bloombastic is a bloom-booster also from atami. 20% Phosphorus and Potassium.

All used sparingly except the atazyme, which is sploshed.

:thanks:I ammend with very little biobizz biogrow with atazyme and bloombastic in flower.

Biogrow is a liquid organic fertilizer (1/4 dose). I would use fishmixx but I got the biogrow for free, so it's better ;)

Atazyme is from atami with 6% potassium and enzymes that help the plant take up nutrients.

Bloombastic is a bloom-booster also from atami. 20% Phosphorus and Potassium.

All used sparingly except the atazyme, which is sploshed.

Back
Top Bottom