Question about nutes

Sypherz

OK so I've been using just some organic ferts that I could find locally. I've been considering ordering some nutes but there are so many choices out there and Im just curious as to which is better from ur experiences.. I'm growing in soil ATM and will be trying hydro dwc on my next grow. The main ones I have seen and are interested in are: fox farms, technaflora, general hydroponics, and general organics.. all of these have a starter pack and that's what I was gonna try to start with.. so any input on these is appreciated.

You're asking a really complex question looking for simple answers, which don't exist. here are a few tips:

- gain an understanding of nutes, rosenthal text has good basics for soil growers
- figure out parts-per-million
- always use liquid nutes
- start by following rosenthal's recommendations on PPM
- choose commercial nutes you can buy locally that are made for gardening and other food stuffs
- every garden is unique. don't assume what works for others works for you.
- don't assume success every time.. you'll torch a garden or two or three while learning.
- skip hydro until you're an expert in soil growing. soil grows will avoid a lot of pitfalls.

I'm not looking for simple answers to a complex question.. I was simply asking for input on the ferts listed from people who have used at least one of them and their thoughts on it compared to other ferts they have used.. I always do research and have a pretty good understanding of nutes. And I know every person grows different and what works for me might not work for u.. I was just wondering who has used these and how they liked them

I use the general hydro go box kit. I am having good results with it. In the near future I am going to try the new black magic line up from miracle grow. Its supposed to be specifically for cannabis. But I have heard great things about advanced nutrients ph perfect line up. These products are based mainly in cannabis instead of plants as a whole (I believe)

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Back
Top Bottom