hydro garden setup

RGBlaze

Hello I'm new and just have a quick question. Has anyone heard or seen the Emiley hydroponics garden they have a general hydroponics? if so does it look like something I could use I have a 400 hps light and closet space being 3'x5'x8'. Thanks for the help.

I didnt see a picture on that website. Is it something like this?

RainForest-66.jpg

No that's not it and its spelled Emily syster it pretty much the same thing but this one is square and alot shorter. Well anyways I have 8 plants total 6 in the emily system and 2 in soil I used straight hps lights first started of with 2 lamps like street light 1=100w 2=75w. The plants started off ok but then looked a little sick but my nieghboor/dealer lol had a 400watt hps I put that in and now they look a lot better the temps get high but I have been able to keep them at around 80-85. Also how much humidity is good or bad, any tips from yall Doctors (hehe) could really help. Oh yea and I'm using the 3 part flora nutrients. Thanks to all. Keep the ladies happy and they will return the favor!! :)

Here is a picture of the manuall. i changed out from a 400 watt to 2 ballast with 2 bulbs in each for veg stage cause the more i read the more i assumed that hpa was bad for veg. I have 12,600 lumens of light in there for 8 plants and there doing beautifully so far. ill try and see if i can upload the other pics i got but just this one gave me alot of trouble cause im on dial up. aight im out thanks any and all help ill try to post some more pics for yall tip ;).

https://www.420times.com/gallery/files/1/3/6/9/9/DSCF0436_936296_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom