Emily's Garden Hydroponic System

Hot glue gives the impression of sticking but after a couple weeks you'll possibly find your stones floating around and a lot fewer bubbles. It's best to go to the pet store or walmart and pick up some aquarium sealant. It's made for wet areas and is non toxic as small aquarium fish are extremely sensitive to chems.

this is what I'm thinking about doing and yes, any info or tips and are welcomed. I've learned a lot since last november, trying whats best for me and my situation, a controlled environment is whats messing with me, I've figured out the nuet and ph dilemma to an extent, but id like to try this and see what i like better, low maintenance is what I'm looking for.
if this link isn't allowed ill understand
:passitleft:

this is what I'm thinking about doing and yes, any info or tips and are welcomed. I've learned a lot since last november, trying whats best for me and my situation, a controlled environment is whats messing with me, I've figured out the nuet and ph dilemma to an extent, but id like to try this and see what i like better, low maintenance is what I'm looking for.
if this link isn't allowed ill understand
:passitleft:
Its a flood and drain system ..in regards to hydroponics I would consider this to be low maintenance . Its not as efficient in regards to amount of feed you use over the entire grow ..but in regards to upkeep I would say its on the low end . Monitor the ph and ppm of the main res/holding tank and set your feeding times and change the solution out every 7-10 days for best results .

Back
Top Bottom