Hydro Question?

LizardKing

Ok, I'm starting to design/build my grow box, it was going to be a soil grow, but after watching I Grow Chronic, I was thinking about going with a hydro set up, My question is....

Is a Drip system better than an Ebb & Flow (I think thats what its called)??

Keep in mind I will be using this set up for Veg and Flowering... What do you guys think??

:smokin3:

Re: Hydro Question...?

Cool, I was hoping somone would say that, Just seems easier to build to me...

New question, If I were to use lets say a 5 gallon bucket for my growing container, how far up shoule I put the drainage tube?

LizardKing714 said:
Ok, I'm starting to design/build my grow box, it was going to be a soil grow, but after watching I Grow Chronic, I was thinking about going with a hydro set up, My question is....

Is a Drip system better than an Ebb & Flow (I think thats what its called)??

Keep in mind I will be using this set up for Veg and Flowering... What do you guys think??

:smokin3:

(Day ja vu) im building my grow box too. i was going for soil to but then after watching i grow chronic i also decided to do a hydro setup just like U :smokin:

p.s this my sound stupid but whats (ebb & flow) :hmmmm:

Check Here Lots of info on hydro...:bong:

If you're serious about this and really want good results, I'd say go with a DWC [ Deep Water Cultivation ] system opposed to an Ebb and Flow. But, then again, there's MUCH less room for error in DWC systems.

Back
Top Bottom