I always wanted to try fried nugs.

vegesbruen

I always wanted to try some friend nugs. So last night I was making some french fries, and though..why the hell not? So I battered a few choice nugs and fried then at 350 for about 15 min, drained added salt, and BAM. But...unfortunantly I didn't get very high. I did get buzzed that is for sure. Anyway...I just thought it's interesting. I don't advise anyone else doing this...it isn't worth it. But...I will forever have a funny story to tell!:allgood:

InYourEndo said:
im not trying to be an asshole but what made you think that would work? i mean i guess the thc would stick to the oil but the oil is left in the fryer... not on the nug.... but on second thought heres an idea... fry up a bunch of weed so that theres all kinds of thc in the oil then fry something else up like french fries or something... you will have thc laden grease in the frenchfrys at a much higher concentration of thc... that might work...... might... but then again.. the high fry temp might destroy the thc all together.....did they taste any good at least?

just a thought

endo

hehe, it was actually a spur of the moment type thing. I always wanted to see if it would work..because I had never heard of anyone trying it before. It..wasn't all that great. I kept the heat at a constant 350 so nothing bad really happened to them. they were quite tasty though. As long as you added salt. But I was also wrong with my original post. We had a few left over..and we ate them today...TOASTED! But if you don't have a pro fryer, and enough bank to drop on some herb to waste on an experiment..don't try this. I won't be trying it again. I was dissapointed the first time, surprised the second time around..but I will never do it again. This was just something a over paid stoner thought would be funny! And..it was to mygirlfriend, my sister, and I. Anyway...just thought it was fun. I wish I could delete this post, because I don't want anyone actually trying this. It's too much of a waste. Anyhoo..if you do...which I doubt, eat some, but be sure to save a few for later..it worked a lot better.

And for the french fries...nobody got high. But..we were all trying out our new bongs..so maybe we were all just too high to figure it out!

:bong:

hmm to bad it didnt really work sounded like a good idea!!

...and when I said toasted...I ment stoned...not toasted like bread!

Back
Top Bottom