What are my colas trying to do?

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile980407232.jpg
This girl is kinda old (like 5 months) and I got er under the right light like October 28th. I figured she would not amount to anything special besides some light stinky popcorn nugs , and for the most part I felt right until I saw this weird ass extendo thing she is doing I figured it was due to me re-potting because after I repotted her green and purple stem got all bumpy and she has some more than expected nugs on her full of trichomes. But idk if it is trying to make a last attempt at getting bigger and grow bigger buds? She is ruderalis so I heard they only bud popcorn nugs, assuming there is no training as I have done.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not too sure but it looks like it's trying to reveg judging by the strange leaves.?

No light leaks?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
And I think it got a bit hot and warped my leaves . But she smells like a skunks ass .

Check your timer. I had a mechanical timer that got some to the switches knocked and my flower tent was getting an hour of light smack in the middle of the dark period. Everything started revegging till I figured it out. Made for a HUGE Ice plant but the leaves got that crazy reveg look. :peace:
Timer is fine but I might have a light leak that I think I fixed before their night. What is best to reflect light cause people say not to use foil.

Didn't you say she was ruderalis? Light leaks shouldn't effect a ruderalis. Most def looks like a reveg with those crazy single blade leaves.

Back
Top Bottom