I bought a Visa gift card, but unable to buy seeds - Help

Colesdad

Bought a prepaid visa so i could buy all my stuff for my first grow. Got everything on the way, except the most important, SEEDS! I can't use this card for "international" purchases (just found out)! I ordered my light from Sara atTopled and placed a big order from amazon. Topled accepts PayPal, so I was able to buy from her. I tried forover an hour last night trying to order from seed banks, this morning I found out why. "no inteinternational orders" for this card.

I have been uunsuccessful in finding a seed company that except PayPal. What the hell do i do now!

Any ideas?
I've got about $50 and am wanting some higher cbd, lower thc seeds.

Please help! I have everything to start growing, except the damn seeds!

Re: I'm stupid. I bought a "visa" gift card, but unable to buy seeds. Help

To my understanding most of the prepaid cards require you to give your information anyway. So they don't seem to protect you from anything, compared to a normal card. Aside from protecting you from someone continually pulling from the card.

Re: I'm stupid. I bought a "visa" gift card, but unable to buy seeds. Help

The prepaid cards can be purchased from just about anywhere, I got mine from the grocery store. You just pick a visa gift, take it to the register, tell them the amount you want on it and then hand them the cash. The "card" usually cost around $4. I loaded mine with $300. Bought my light from topled, bought all my supplies from amazon, but now I need seeds. All the seed banks are located our of the country (but we all know most ship from the usa) and the visa gift card will not allow international purchases.

See my frustration! Damn!

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom