Where to buy seeds

dontinhale

420 Member
I have been getting the run around from all the seed banks I have been trying to deal with. Can someone help me out with this? Where can I purchase an international gift card? How about the name of some of the seed banks here in the U.S? Lastly, which overseas seed banks are reliable and easy to deal with?

Please check out our Sponsors.

They are all reputable companies. Please support those businesses which support 420 Magazine and keep this website free for all.

:Namaste:

Sadly I have yet to find an international gift card I believe the BS reasoning is to prevent Money laundering. I know of many who use a credit card to purchase seeds from over seas with no issues. I also know many accept crypto currency but Im not knowledgeable in that field.

I have been getting the run around from all the seed banks I have been trying to deal with. Can someone help me out with this? Where can I purchase an international gift card? How about the name of some of the seed banks here in the U.S? Lastly, which overseas seed banks are reliable and easy to deal with?
If you are buying online I would advise aquiring some bitcoin since most seedbanks give heavy discounts if you use them, and they are far easier to aquire than an international gift card.

If you are buying online I would advise aquiring some bitcoin since most seedbanks give heavy discounts if you use them, and they are far easier to aquire than an international gift card.
@SeedsMan gives a 25% first-time BTC discount....

I have been very pleased with the customer service received from Crop King Seeds (Canada)! Over the past 5 years they have supplied me with, usually, fast delivery and on the occasion of a delivery problem, they promptly reship! I pay by money order, but they accept credit card, cash, and etc. The varieties have been mostly great, that I have tried! Especially The White Widow Auto has been awesome! Fast, easy, compact, good yield of beer bottle+ sized buds in organic soil and compost. They yield buds like that under only T5 lighting! (I will say the ones grown under a platinum LED or my 1000Watt hps have a bit more vigor, terpines and bulk) I have received extra seeds with every order, as well as getting about a 90% success rate with their seeds. I feel safe in plugging this fine company !

I have been very pleased with the customer service received from Crop King Seeds (Canada)! Over the past 5 years they have supplied me with, usually, fast delivery and on the occasion of a delivery problem, they promptly reship! I pay by money order, but they accept credit card, cash, and etc. The varieties have been mostly great, that I have tried! Especially The White Widow Auto has been awesome! Fast, easy, compact, good yield of beer bottle+ sized buds in organic soil and compost. They yield buds like that under only T5 lighting! (I will say the ones grown under a platinum LED or my 1000Watt hps have a bit more vigor, terpines and bulk) I have received extra seeds with every order, as well as getting about a 90% success rate with their seeds. I feel safe in plugging this fine company !
I think they have changed ownership at least twice in the last 5 years...but glad you like them.

I think they have changed ownership at least twice in the last 5 years...but glad you like them... True. I was concerned about the bumps I read about a year or so back. But, I can only tell what I have experienced ! I am a fairly regular customer even though I also get seeds elsewhere,occasionally. I love several of their auto fems and feminized regular plants. But the unfailng customer service has been what really makes me a fan of the Crop King Seeds company! On two occasions now over the years and many orders, a shipment was slow and the tracking seemed to stop at the US postal before being received! A chat with Lisa of CKS and the order was swiftly reshipped and received in four or five days! As things happen that are unexpected, The next day the first package shows up! A call to CKS and they said "consider it a gift from the King"! Sure the seeds are expensive,especially after adding the $30 delivery fee that promises reshipping, however, the peace of mind and fast service is worth a lot to me! The quality has been good as to viability of the seeds, at over 90% success for me! The succeeding owners have seemed to have made a few mistakes, mixing up some orders delivering the wrong seeds, etc. while getting "settled in" but mostly it seems to me to have carried on the good work of customer service and quality seeds. They have released some new seeds adding to their menu and they have kept most of their past offerings. The best of the past and new stuff fairly regularly over the years. What's not for me to like?

I don't know anything about Bit coin. What I do know is that they are on the radar now. Anything Governments can't control or profit off of is a problem to them. Bit coin falls right into that category. I have already heard of investigations into them. Trust me they are not looking for the people ordering seeds. Those people might get caught up in all the hoopla though.
Still the best and safest way to order seeds is with Cash.
I have ordered seeds longer then half of the people here have been alive. Always with cash. I have ordered from over 7 different seed banks in 3 different countries. Never once have I not received my order. Do your own research about the seed banks. How long they have been running?, Do they carry other breeders seeds? These are 2 of the biggest things you need to be checking into.

Bit coin is heavily used by Russian mobsters, (and other mobsters too)child sex traffickers and other sleazy criminals, and seems to be a ready source of income for the Russian Mafia and allies to exploit at will/profit from. It has been said by some investigators to have been encouraged and later manipulated by organized criminals, possibly from Russia. I don't know what the actual facts are but the possibilities of this cryptic currency being abused and manipulated by powerful greedy governments/criminals seem likely. Certainly, it is commonly used by international exploiters of children, enough for me to oppose it. It is a useful tool for some but the whole charade may come tumbling down, leaving little guys broken. I have used cash and money orders to purchase from several seed suppliers over the years, with no problems! Some have been very slow to deliver, 3 to 5 weeks average, but it always came. Jackalope is right about researching the companies but don't believe everything you read, some reviews are just sour grapes or inexperienced stupid people and some may be company employees or paid to comment. 420 sponsors are a good spot to start. None, I have used have failed me ,so far!

Back
Top Bottom