i cant grow

danreisdorf420

i have a real problem i cant grow anything i got like 40 seeds and a pot in my closet wit 12 80 watt lamps why cant i grow anything can some1 help me??? or tell me how to grow outside:passitleft:

To improve your chances germinate your seeds in a glass of water first. Just drop them in the glass of water and let them sit there untill the seeds crack and you can see a little bit of white inside. Then take them out and and plant them then you should have pretty close to a 100% success rate as far as getting them to pop out of the soil.

After that, b is right it really depends on your light what kind of success you will have. If they are regular incandesant light bulbs, that won't work. You need to have flouros, most likely CFL bulbs, those are the coil flouresant energy saving lights, they are cheap and available pretty much everywhere. Just get the highest watt cfls that you can find and afford. I'm a big fan of the 250watt cfl bulbs.

did you germ the seeds or just stick them in the soil?

Plus if you have 12 80watt incandesant bulbs on there you are probably cooking the shit out of anything that tries to grow. Oh yeah and how many seeds are you putting in one pot? 1 seed per pot, and don't plant a bunch in one pot and plan on transplanting them later, it won't work.

good point

Back
Top Bottom