I Got Clean without all the hype, you can too!

cherylp

I got laid off in July, been on the job hunt for the whole time. Stupidly, did not quit even though a few places I applied to said they tested. I only take two or three tokes a night, not as heavy a smoker as I was when I was younger. But I had definitely increased my intake while I was out of work. Funny how that works! This past Wednesday, LITERALLY 10 minutes after I exhaled a small toke of pot, I got a call with a job offer. I'm told they drug test. Immediate panic set in. This information was nowhere on their website, not in the job posting and I was not told about it at either interview, so I thought I was safe. Turns out I wasn't.

So, now I'm panicked! I'm not thin, not fat either, I work out 5 days a week, running at least an hour and do weights 3x per week. no vitamins or supplements but have a pretty decent diet.

What to do? I got off my butt, went right to the gym, ran for an hour, sweated and drank plenty of water. Which I proceeded to do for the next four days (up to today). I couldn't stand it anymore and went out and bought a home test, just so I knew. There it was a faint line below the control line. NO THC PRESENT! (At least according to the directions.) I didn't flush, I didn't drink cranberry juice, the only thing I did do was take a B-Complex vitamin (just on Saturday).

I have a week to go so I assume I'll just get 'cleaner' if that's possible. No hidden secrets, no tricks, just pure exercise and water. All free (well just the monthly gym membership).

To repeat, 3.5 days ago, I smoked pot (1 hit), ran every day for an hour and drank a semi-normal amount of water and tested clean with a home test. That's it, I swear!

If I can do it, you can too!

Back
Top Bottom