I got my jack herrer seeds!

stikeegrnlf

OK. Now that I have your attention, I have a question for the growers. How long does it take from the time flowering starts until harvest? I have an experimental grow goin and I have to be out of my apt. by late june, so I'd like to get an idea of when I should put the plants into flowering. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

peace-stikee

usually eight weeks from when the first pistols(hairs) are seen. some strains can go up to 12 weeks like the large sativas.

Hey, thanks urded,
and I should expect my plant to get much taller during that period too, right?

I'm not sure what strain this is; i just got it out of a baggie, and wanted to try growing once before i wasted some good seeds. theyre definitely sativas though, the leaves are very broad, and its got a strong odor already. I threw these seeds into some soil about two months ago, but didn't really do much other than water them from time to time. They were about four inches tall after a month and a half of growing on the windowsill, but since i transplanted them and added lights and nutrients last week, they have responded really well. if they keep growing like they are now I might post pics.

nice work with the white bud, btw. peace

stikee

HAHAHAhAHh that was a funny joke...

im kinda high alot right now sorry

he he not. no joke bro. i unintentionally grew bonsai trees. but theyre much better now. and i'm glad i could provide you with a good laugh dreams

Back
Top Bottom